Nishimura Slitters has been engaged in Slitter design and fabrication since its founding in 1946.
NS-Slitter is a synonym for high-quality, high-performance slitters. NS-Slitter market penetration is such that when people think of slitters, they think of Nishimura Slitters.
- Equipped with NS-PX SHAFT
- High precision and low noise are achieved by employing an AC Inverter Motor for the main drive
- High precision of the rewind r.p.m. control is achieved by employing an AC Inverter Motor for Rewinding Drive
- Touch roller moves vertically thus very precise contact pressure control is achieved
- Closed-loop tension control as standard spec
- A removable slitter section allows knife-setting outside of the machine.
- Tangential shear cut with special knives.
- Individual lay-on roller(s) are activated by air cylinder(s) and can be lifted up simultaneously facilitating product unloading with ease.
Click here fore more about NS Slitters