Introduction: FFG (Flexo Folder Gluer) Win SR350
Important to realize, that Ishikawa has been at the leading edge of Flexo Folder Gluer (FFG) technology. Since the release of the first FFG in 1964. Therefore, our FFG, Win series, has a worldwide reputation for being high-quality, high-productivity, and high reliability. Given that, all Win series is made in Japan.
In particular, the Win SR350 boasts improved productivity, accuracy, operability, and running cost reduction!
To emphasize, Win SR 350 Highlights
- Stable production with high machine speed
- Shortening the set time, set time 3 minutes
- Paper feed accuracy, print accuracy, print quality improvement, and stabilization
- Supports chip scattering prevention and glue scattering prevention
- Improved folding joint accuracy
- Counter section high-speed stability (one-stage tandem method)
- A production system that further improves production efficiency
- External pasting unit
- Thus, automatic stamp replacement
Win SR350 Specifications
Maximum machine speed
Maximum sheet size
Minimum sheet size
970mm × 2,500mm
250mm × 679mm
New Lead Edge Box 5-axis System
Max Sheet Size: 970mm x 2500mm
- (Skip Feed 1220mm x 2500mm)
Rubber feed roll on top and bottom roller
ISHIKAWA Original Chamber Blade Unit
Automatic Ink Exchange Device
Unit to Unit working space is 750mm
Printing Conveyance System
Habasit Belt (Continuous Belt)
As a result, 1 – Axis Drive System
Individual Line Pressure Adjuster
Important to realize, maintenance-free “Chip-less” mechanism.
Consequently, completely eliminates all scrap chips!
Folding System Features
By all means, high productivity, high precision, and high-quality folding.
Glue Gun System (HHS)
- For one thing, easy flow control of glue
- Low consumption of glue used
- In fact, easy to clean, less scattering
On the positive side, one Stage Counter Ejector provides an economical, simplistic method for stacking, counting, and ejecting bundles.
The Controller Unit is built into the machine.
All functions of the machine are controlled precisely.
Surprisingly, quick, and easy setting of printing parameters.
WIN SR350 in Operation
WIN Series Line-Up
Flexo Folder Gluer (FFG)
Another key point, the Win Series GR400 and GR 350 are fixed-type transportation with a single conveyor belt. To point out, they will reach a maximum speed of 400 sheets/minute.
To explain, the WIN series MR250 is open/close type transportation with a roller.
Thus, this machine responds to a wide variety of products with various optional specifications.
To point out, they will reach a maximum speed of 250 sheets/minute.